The Home Master HMF2SMGCC Whole House Water Filter System is a 2- stage system that delivers clean water directly to every appliance that uses water in your home! The whole house filter is installed directly into the main water line going into your house, so you are guaranteed clean, fresh water no matter what you use!
Home Master HMF2SMGCC Whole House 2- Stage Water Filter Features:
This product comes with many features that make it not only unique, but very beneficial to anyone’s home. These features are listed below, in random order.
- Massive filter housings with one- inch ports provide very easy process for installation.
- A coconut shell carbon filter purifies up to 95,000 gallons of water before needing to be replaced.
- Multi-gradient density replaceable sediment filters have a greater holding capacity of 25 to 1 micron.
- Two-year limited warranty made specifically for the Home Master Whole House Water Filter.
- 1st stage filter: specially designed multi- layer density for purity as well as sediment and chemical resistance.
- 2nd stage filter: Made of a mixed media granular, this filter’s sole purpose is to remove chemicals, heavy metals, tasted, and odors.
The Home Master HMF2SMGCC 2- Stage Whole House Water filter has received very high ratings on many websites. The majority of customers who purchased this whole house have given it the highest ratings possible. With ratings this high (usually always five stars) there’s got to be some reason for it!
Many individuals who purchased the Home Master Whole House Water Filter really enjoyed how well it worked. Many of them no longer felt itchy after showering. They also loved how much cleaner their clothes looked and even smelled since the majority of the chlorine was filtered out. Others loved how their pipes and appliances like dishwashers and washing machines lasted longer since the sediments and heavy metals that corrode and destroy them were also being filtered out.
Though it is a little more expensive than other water softeners, this whole house water filter is made out of high-quality material that is sure to last for years! That, plus the very high customer satisfaction shown by its ratings, and how immediate it seems to work, it seems rather worth the price! This product seems like a fantastic asset to anyone’s home that has city water with high amounts of heavy metals and chlorine, as well as other sediments.
- Four gradient density sediment filter produces finer filtration than similar features.
- Greater dirt holding capacity filtration from 25 to 1 micron, much better than similar water softeners
- Removes up to 95 percent of sediment, chlorine, heavy metals, chemicals, and other substances that leave a foul taste and odor in water.
- Oversize filters mixed with the one- inch ports improve flow rate for u=your water up to 10 GPM once installed.
- The oversized filters reduce maintenance frequency which saves time and money, and a ton of hassle and inconvenience.
- Product is delivered fully assembled, so you just have to place the filters and install. Quick and easy!
- Steel mounting bracket allows you to easily install the whole house water filter on 16 inch studs. Installation is usually very quick and easy for this Whole House Water Filter
- Filter only needs to be changed once every 95,000 gallons. Therefore, it only needs to be changed about once a year depending on household size.
- Though the Home Master 2- Stage Whole House Water Filter has numerous of fantastic advantages, there are some disadvantages that come with purchasing the product. Though some of these are incredibly minor, they are disadvantages all the same and should be taken into effect when making a decision on purchasing this water filter, or choosing another option. The most complained about defects and disadvantages of this Whole House Water Filter are listed below.
- This is a very difficult project for someone without plumbing experience. Normally not for the average DIY enthusiast, so prepare to pay for extra plumber’s fees on top of the product price.
- This whole house water filter is a little more expensive compared to similar products. This is likely due to the high-quality material used for it’s design.
- Carbon filter is likely to break down after a few months. This is a problem as carbon sediments will get trapped in water and humidifiers.
- Mounting bracket only has a couple of bolts to hold the water filter. This is a problem as the water filter weighs about 40 pounds, so is it possible the mounting bracket may break under the pressure. Extra materials that help with the weight are suggested.