The NewAir WAT40W Pure Spring Water Dispenser provides ice cold or steaming hot water to their customers, keeping them refreshed and happy. It uses a special compressor that keeps water at a very cold 35 degrees, or a steaming hot 185 degrees. This product ensures your family has a safe and satisfying experience using it.
NewAir WAT40W Pure Spring Water Dispenser Features:
- 100% BPA free ensures clean and healthy water 24/7
- Bottom loading feature makes it convenient and easy to refill
- Child-Safety lock located on hot water faucet.
- Energy Star approved. Saves energy without sacrificing quality.
- On/off switch on hot water tank lets you control energy consumption.
- Stainless steel water tanks guarantee your water tastes fresh & crisp
- Convenient Bottom Loading Feature
The NewAir WAT40W Pure Spring Water Dispenser has come with incredibly high ratings on many websites on the internet. The majority of the time, this product received the highest rating possible, meaning that most of the time it met and even exceeded customer expectations. More than likely you are not going to have a problem if you choose to purchase this product.
Many customers enjoyed how incredibly easy to install it is. With step by step simple instructions, plus the product being incredibly easy to install without the instructions, you’re going to spend… 30 minutes, tops, on installing this product. Another reason so many enjoy it is because of how low maintenance it is. With filter replacement, only once every six months and cleaning the product itself once every three months, it truly is easy owning a NewAir Water Dispenser.
Now with every good, comes bad. Luckily, with this product bad really isn’t that bad. A few customers who purchased the product complained that it is louder than they had hoped. Others noted that it was difficult to clean if you didn’t know exactly how to do it. Those are really the only major complaints of owning this product.
All in all, it looks as if the NewAir Water Dispenser can be one of the best products on the market. The best part is that it’s very compact and movable, so you won’t have a difficult time placing it into your office or your kitchen!
- There are numerous advantages that come with owning this water dispenser. These advantages are what make this product so user friendly, and are what makes it useful for daily life. Many of these advantages were pointed out by customers that purchased the product. These include:
- The NewAir Pure Spring Water Dispenser comes with a drip tray. This drip tray is removable and dishwasher safe, making it incredibly easy to clean.
- It holds a lot of water, with the cold water tank able to hold up to 0.96 gallons, and the hot water able to hold up to 0.26 gallons of water at a time.
- Also comes with a child safety lock on the hot water tap, ensuring that your kids (or yourself) won’t accidentally be burned by the hot water.
- Very low maintenance. This water dispenser only needs to be properly cleaned once every three months.
- This product has a very minimalist and attractive design. This means that it would be a stylish and useful addition to your household or your office.
- Very easy to install. This product comes with incredibly specific step- by- step instructions to make sure that installation is hassle- free and can be done within minutes!
- Though there are numerous advantages that come with purchasing this water dispenser, there are some disadvantages as well. Like the advantages, these were pointed out by customers who purchased the product. Though these disadvantages seem minor they should be taken seriously and be heavily considered when purchasing this product. These disadvantages include:
- Noise. The NewAir Pure Spring Water Dispenser, though not incredibly noisy, can create enough noise that would disrupt a quiet setting: such as an office.
- Though it does have a very convenient bottom loading feature, cleaning the machine itself is somewhat difficult.
- Though this product is BPA free and normally has a fresh taste, there are times that the water may taste like plastic. This is due to the material of the product being made of mostly plastic. The taste may last anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months.
- Though the child free lock is great for keeping your child protected from unwanted burns, the child lock can sometimes stick and leave the hot water tap difficult to use.