The Waterwise 8800 Water Distiller and Purifier was designed with coffee and tea drinkers specifically. This product is a carbon- based filtration system that results in the purest water that can be managed.
Waterwise 8800 Water Distiller Purifier Features:
This product has a few features that make it a unique appliance to have. These features are what make this product so customer- friendly and are what makes it stand out against similar products. The best features for the [easyazon_link identifier=”B000E4AO4O” locale=”US” tag=”cleanwaterhome-20″]Waterwise 8800 Water Distiller and Purifier[/easyazon_link] are listed below.
- Electric monitor with LCD readings
- Carbon Based Filtration System
- Small and compact, easy to relocate
- Fill trays for pure ice cubes
Though the Waterwise 8800 Water Distiller and Purifier has many defects, it still has good ratings on many websites. On websites like Amazon, this product is rated at four stars, meaning that it has at least met the customer standards. Though this product has many advantages, it appears as though the cons outweigh the pros.
Many customers enjoy the fact that this item was portable. This made it easier to take on vacations, or even on something as simple as a communal trip. Others enjoyed how easy the product was to use. With simple instructions and easy installation, it is simple to use making it easier to enjoy.
That being said, there are many defects to this product that numerous customers were disappointed with. One of these was how cheaply made the product was. The Waterwise Distiller and Purifier is mostly made of plastic. This is very disappointing considering how expensive this product is. Others noted how short of a lifespan this product has. Several customers who purchased this product had to replace it a little over a year after the original purchase. With Waterwise not standing by their product, this means that the customers normally had to pay out of pocket when trying to get the product repaired or replaced.
In conclusion, the Waterwise 8800 Water Distiller and purifier is not a product you should waste your money on. Though it has several advantages, the disadvantages are just too serious to ignore. Simply buying a similar, cheaper product is most likely going to be your best option, since the product will most likely have a longer lifespan and be made of better material.
- There are several advantages that come with owning this product. These are what makes this product so worth buying. Though some may seem minor, these advantages should be considered when purchasing. The advantages that were talked about by many customers, as well as the most common advantages, are listed below.
- The Waterwise 8800 Water Distiller and Purifier is incredibly easy to maintain, even going so far as to show on the LCD screen when to change out the filter
- This product comes with a carbon- based filtration system, which is fantastic for getting the purest water possible.
- Electronic monitor is easy to use. You can do anything from setting it when you want a cup of water or other drink, to setting it right before you go to bed so you can have a delicious glass when you first wake up.
- Once you run a one gallon cycle, you can place this product in the refrigerator to make the water chilled.
- This product has a very compact design, making it easy to take with you on your next vacation.
- Very easy to maintain, just run some vinegar through the system once every other month to ensure the system stays clean and safe!
- Though there are some advantages to owning the Waterwise Distiller and Purifier, there are some very serious disadvantages. Though some of these may seem minor and easy to fix, they can lead to a worse problem and can be very costly to fix. These disadvantages should be taken seriously and be heavily considered before deciding to purchase this product.
- Very short lifespan. Several customers complained that it stopped working between 5 months and a year and a half.
- Expensive. This product generally ranges between $350- $450 depending on where you purchase it from.
- Made of material that is somewhat flimsy. Customers have complained that the top of the product has melted, sometimes causing the product to stop working altogether.
- Cooling coil tube, just above the distiller jug, may begin to leak. This can lead to the product becoming useless if leak is severe enough.
- Many have also complained about the company itself. Waterwise has poor customer service, and many have been told that there was no way to help their problem with a defective product.