The APEC Water Systems ROES- 50 Premium 5- Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water filter is almost guaranteed to remove the majority of contaminants and leave with pure, fresh drinking water at a reasonable price. This premium water filter is manufactured in the USA by a company with decades of experience, and is trouble- free and noise- free.
APEC Water Systems ROES-50, Premium 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System Features:
The features that come with this premium water filter are one of a kind and are what makes it so useful for anyone who purchases it. The most useful features are listed below.
- Carbon block filters that are guaranteed to absorb contaminants and odors from water.
- High quality durable fittings designed specifically for hassle- free installation and virtually leak free.
- Reverse osmosis water filter is backed by a one year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- One year Satisfaction Guarantee! The consumer can return this product at any time if unsatisfied and receive a full refund.
- This product’s tubing is both NSF and FDA certified.
- Stylish faucet that comes with this premium water filter is lead free and 100% chrome.
- This product is completely manufactured in the USA.
The APEC Water Systems ROES-50, Premium 5- Stage Reverse Osmosis Water filter has received incredibly high ratings on many sites. It is even the number one item for home improvement on Amazon. The majority of customers who purchased this product have it the highest ratings that they could give. With this product exceeding so many customer expectations, it’s no wonder that it has such high customer ratings.
Many customers who purchased this premium water filter absolutely loved how immediate they noticed the change in their water. Some were able to install the system within thirty minutes, and almost immediate could tell a change in the taste and smell of their water. Others absolutely adored how long both the filters and the system itself lasted. This system is made out of high quality material that is guaranteed to 15 to 20 years! Filters need to be changed about once a year.
For such a high quality made product, this premium water filter is very cheap compared to other, similar products. It usually runs about $200 on many websites. For that price, on top of the unique features that comes with this product, it goes without saying that this would be a wonderful addition to anyone’s home. Especially those wanting to reduce all of the contaminants in their city or well water.
- These advantages that come with the APEC Water System Water Filter are few and far between. These advantages, no matter how minor, are what makes this product so worth having. These advantages are unique and are sure to make anyone happy within their daily lives. The most popular advantages are listed below.
- Small, compact design is perfect for fitting underneath a kitchen cabinet. This makes for an easier installation process.
- Protects pipes from corrosion. This will keep customers from having to replace pipes and appliances before their lifespan is fully complete.
- The tubing for the premium water filter is NSF and FDA certified, guaranteed to provide contaminate- free, pure drinking water.
- Incredibly productive and efficient system provides clean, contaminate- free water. This will leave your family much happier and will save so much money since you will not have to buy bottled water.
- Only technology that is guaranteeing to remove 99% of all contaminants in water. This includes chlorine, lead, iron, fluoride, bacteria, chemicals, and other heavy metals that could potentially be contaminating water.
- Quick connect fittings are incredibly secure and require no extra clips to install. This makes installation very easy and leak free.
- Premium filters are long lasting and provide unlimited drinking water into faucets.
- Unlike other water filters that are sold at similar prices, this premium water filter is designed for both well water and city tap water.
- Though installation is easy, this premium water filter requires you to drill a hole into draining pipes.
- Wastes a high amount of water. Product info clearly states that for every gallon of clean, fresh drinking water that it produces, it uses up three gallons of water. This could raise water bills a hefty amount.
- Parts that are important or essential to installing are sometimes missing.
- There is a chance that upon installation this premium water filter will reduce water pressure for your home a significant amount.
- Customer service seems to be somewhat unhelpful, especially if you have a defect with the product.