The Home Master HMF2SDGC Whole House 2- stage Water Filter is used to deliver pure, clean water to anyone’s home! This filter is specifically designed to filter hard sediments, chlorine, and other heavy metals such as iron and lead out of local city water. The Home Master Whole House Water Filter is for city water ONLY, but should be a wonderful asset to those wanting to filter the corrosive materials and chlorine out of their water.
Home Master HMF2SDGC Whole House 2- Stage Water Filter Features:
Several features that come with this Whole House Water filter include:
- Massive filter housings with one inch ports deliver the strongest water pressure possible. Up to 20 gallons per minute (GPM.)
- Carbon filter purifies 95,000 gallons of water before needing to be replaced and is make of a durable coconut shell.
- Produces finer filtration and greater dirt- holding capacity due to the multi- gradient density sediment filters. These filters are also replaceable.
- This whole house water filter is backed by a two- year limited warranty just in case there is a defect that comes with the product.
- Steel mounting bracket allows you to quickly and easily install the whole house water filter on 16- inch studs.
The Home Master 2- Stage HMF2SDGC Whole House Water Filter has received a very high customer satisfaction rating. Many individuals who purchased this product were so thrilled at how it exceeded expectations that the majority gave it the highest ratings possible. As high- quality as this whole house water filter is made, and as efficient as it works, it’s no wonder why it has such a high rating.
Individuals who purchased this Home Master Whole House Water Filter really enjoyed how immediate it began to work. After only a few hours many noticed a cleaner taste, as well as a less foul odor in their water. Their clothes and dishes also looked much cleaner due to the whole house water filter. Another reason that many customers gave it a high rating is because of the high- quality material used to make the system. The filter comes fully assembled and has a very long lifespan. While you only have to change the filters out once a year, this whole house water filter could last ten or maybe fifteen years!
Many others enjoy this product due to how reasonably priced it is compared to similar water filter systems. All in all, this whole house water filter is durable, made of high- quality material, and is very effective at reducing chlorine and other sediments that damage pipes and appliances. With such a high customer satisfaction, it seems to be a perfect asset for those who need help filtering the odor and taste from their city water.
- There are numerous advantages that come with the unique features of this Whole House Water Filter. These advantages are what would make this product a wonderful asset to customer’s homes. Of the many advantages that there are, the most useful and most popular are listed below.
- Connects to the main water line that supplies your home all of it’s water, that way all the water and appliances that use water can be filtered all at once.
- This whole house water filter is equipped with four layers of sediment filtration to maximize dirt holding capacity.
- Filters out heavy metals and hard sediments that corrode your pipes and cause appliances such as dishwashers and washing machines to be replaced before they need to be.
- General lifespan for filters are once a year, or every 95,000 gallons. This saves the consumer money unlike similar products that need filter changed every other month.
- Compact design and high- quality materials make this whole house water filter easy to use and install.
- Inlet/ Outlet ports are plastic, not metal. This means that they are easier to wear down and break.
- Female threads are a little too loose for plastic threads. This could potentially lead to slow leaks that are not easily fixed with plumber’s tape.
- Does not work well with well water. This whole house water filter is specifically designed to filter out sediments and chlorine in city water only. Using this product for well water will not only cause problems, but it will also void the two year warranty completely.
- Generally, not for DIY installation unless the consumer has experience with plumbing. Installation may require the pipes to the main water line to be diverted into the garage or other area of the home, which could make installation expensive.