The iSpring WGB22B 2-Stage 20-inch Big Blue Whole House Water Filter is an American-made water filter designed to remove up to 95 percent of sediment, chlorine, and other contaminants. This whole house water filter is made by a well-known and well respected company whose mission is to provide consumers with the best reverse osmosis water filter on the market.
iSpring WGB22B 2-Stage 20-inch Big Blue Whole House Water Filter Features:
There are many features that come with this whole house water system. Many of these are simple, yet are what make this whole house water system unique. These include, but are not limited to:
- Customer and technical support is free and willing to help before, during, and after the purchase.
- 30-day money back guarantee, as well as a one year manufacturer’s warranty on whole house water filter.
- Mounting bracket, screws, and BIG BLUE housing are all pre-assembled for convenient and easy installation.
- One set of carbon and sediment cartridges and one housing wrench are included with purchase and are inside the box when it’s delivered.
- 1” inlet/ outlet for faster flow of water while using the whole house water filter.
The iSpring 2-Stage 20-inch Big Blue Whole House Water Filter has increasingly high ratings from customers who have purchased it. There were very few negative comments and critiques found, with the majority giving this whole house water filter five stars. With the abundance of features and advantages, it’s no wonder that this whole house water filter has such a high customer satisfaction rate!
Many customers enjoyed how well this product actually worked. Those who have well water or water with high sediments and chlorine quickly noticed the clarity of their water. They also commented how much better the water tasted after the whole house water filter was installed. Others enjoyed how long it took before a filter change. For an average house, with a family of four, the filter doesn’t have to be changed but once every 100,000 gallons. That about once a year!
For the price being asked, the whole house water filter is relatively cheaper than many similar products. All in all, it appears that the iSpring 2-Stage 20-inch Big Blue Whole House Water filter is a product that is made out of mostly high quality materials and a high customer satisfaction rate. This product would be a wonderful asset to anyone’s home that wants a cheap, quality water filter.
- There is an abundance of advantages that come with the iSpring 2-stage big blue whole house water system. Any of these advantages would make this product good for the average home and are what gives it such a high customer satisfaction rate. Of all advantages, the most popular and most useful are listed below.
- Coconut shell replaceable carbon filter has 100,000-gallon capacity. Therefore, for an average family of four people the filter would not have to be replaced but once a year.
- NSF International certified sediment filter. These 5 micron-high capacity filters remove the majority of dirt, rust, and sand particles.
- NSF International Certified Carbon-block filter. This filter efficiently removes chlorine and other organic chemical that produce bad odors.
- The whole house water filter includes a 1” inlet/ outlet port that produces a stronger water pressure, up to 15 GPM.
- Easy to install! This whole house water filter comes with step by step instructions that are clear and easy to follow, so there is no need to call a plumber for professional installation.
- The product itself weighs about 30 pounds, which makes it easier to carry and install than other, heavier water filters.
- Removes up to 95 percent of sediments and chlorine that create off tastes and odors in water.
- Though there are numerous advantages, there are also some disadvantages that come with this whole house water filter. Though some of these are minor, they are disadvantages all the same and should be considered before making a decision on purchasing this product. The most complained about disadvantages are listed below.
- The iSpring 2-Stage 20-inch big blue whole house water filter does not come with all the parts needed to properly install. Be prepared to purchase proper adapters and connections, which normally ranges $10- $15 in your local hardware store.
- The black metal part is made of somewhat flimsy material, and will sometimes be bent or broken upon delivery.
- Instructions for filter replacement (not installation) can be somewhat confusing. Especially when trying to decide when to properly change the filter.
- Sometimes leaks from the 1” NPTs that come with product.