In a world full of products claiming to deliver the purest and best-tasting water, the Woder 10K Ultra High Capacity Direct Connect Water Filtration System is a simple-looking and approachable unit to be installed under the sink. It promises to remove impurities from your water but leave in those naturally-occurring minerals that are beneficial to your health but also make water taste better. For those curious about water filtration systems, the story may began and end with the Woder 10K Ultra High Capacity Direct Connect Water Filtration System.
Woder 10K Ultra High Capacity Direct Connect Water Filtration System Features:
- Water filter with attached incoming and outgoing waterlines
- Mounting bracket
- Instructions for assembly and use
The Woder 10K Ultra High Capacity Direct Connect Water Filtration System has great value for the product. While other RO and filtration systems can cost five times the amount, the Woder delivers water just as pure and tasty. At $99.95, it’s not too steep of an investment—and, of course, if you don’t love it, you can return it! Wonder seems pretty confident you’ll be happy with this product.
- After looking at and researching other water filtration systems, right off the bat it’s apparent that the Woder 10K Water Filtration System is simple and approachable. Compared to reverse osmosis (RO) systems with multiple filters and tubes, the Woder 10K is easily to digest. It’s just a sleek tube with two attached water lines.
- It doesn’t remove minerals from the water. One of the downsides of distillation and some RO systems is that it removes either too many of the naturally-occurring minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium. That isn’t a worry with this Woder Filtration System. Users rave about their clean, crisp-tasting water.
- If installed in the kitchen (probably where most under-the-sink water filtration systems are installed), the Woder 10K results in cleaner dishes and softer hands.
- It works. As with arguable all water filtrations systems, users put the Woder 10K Water Filtration System to the test. There’s no doubt that this product from Woder holds true to its claim of removing 99.99% of contaminants.
- Ease of installation. Just as approachable as the system is itself, the instillation appears to be approachable as well. No need to call for a handyman—the instructions seem to be clear and simple. In fact, Woder estimates instillation of this product should only take about five minutes.
- The price. While other filtration and RO systems reach the $400 or $500 mark, the Woder 10K Water Filtration System comes in at a cool $99.95.
- Made in the USA
- Like other under-the-sink filtration systems, the use of the Woder 10K will prevents cumbersome plastic filtration products from taking up room in your fridge. Also, no more plastic bottles harming the environment.
- Leakage doesn’t appear to be a problem, as is common with some water filtration systems
- A “you’ll love it” guarantee. If you don’t love it, return it—it’s as simple as that!
- High reviews. Users are overwhelmingly happy with the Woder 10K and the clean, crisp water it delivers.
- Again, this system seems to suffer from the “slow flow” problem that we see from other water filtration systems. While the flow of water from the faucet is noticeably slower, reviewers as a whole don’t think it’s too slow. Still, though, slow flow appears to be a problem that the Woder 10 Water Filtration System was unable to solve.
- Several users have complained that the Woder 10K Water Filtration System doesn’t hold true to its claim of only needing to be replaced once every 10,000 gallons. One user in particular claims the product was producing cloudy water in as little as five months.
Woder 10K Ultra High Capacity Direct Connect Water Filtration System - Under Sink, Premium Class 1. Removes 99.99% of Contaminants for Safe, Fresh and Crisp Water, USA-Made
- NO MORE BOTTLES IN THE FRIDGE. Eliminate Lead (99.9%), Heavy metals, Chlorine (99.9%), Volatile Organic Compounds and other contaminants (99.9%), odors and bad tastes, Asbestos, Mercury and turbidity. The Woder® 10K gives great smelling and tasting water, cold and fresh from the tap.
- ALL SET IN FIVE MINUTES.. Woder® 10K comes as a complete assembled kit. Includes: Filter body, inlet hose - 3/8 female compression by 1/4 standard pipe thread, outlet hose- 3/8 m compression by 1/4 standard pipe, clip and screw.
- BEST FILTER YOU'LL EVER BUY. Remove the worst-offending minerals while allowing essential minerals natural in water to pass through unaffected. Amazon's best-rated water filter, the Woder® 10K will last for up to 10,000 gallons, or roughly three years of use! Enjoy a strong flow and easy stream from the world's best under sink filtered water.
- Woder filters are built with NSF approved materials (NSF61) tested by independent laboratories to NSF/ANSI 42 Protocols plus lead so you never have to question the quality of your filtration system.
- The "YOU'LL LOVE IT" GUARANTEE: Our money-back guarantee is as clear as our water: either you love it, or you send it back for a refund. Use with municipal treated cold water only!