Are you in need of a water filter that is easy to use, removes most of the chemicals and contaminants found in tap water and provides great tasting and pure, clean water? The Home Master TMAFC-ERP Artesian Full Contact Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System uses seven stages of filtration to give you clean, great tasting, remineralized drinking water right to your faucet. It comes pre-assembled in the box for easy setup, uses a modular design so the filters are easy to change and only need to be changed annually. It also uses a non-electric permeate pump which reduces water waste and improves water production, meaning more water to your faucet, faster.
Home Master TMAFC-ERP Artesian Full Contact Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System Features:
- Included in the fully assembled in box kit: A fully-assembled reverse osmosis (RO) purification unit (you’ll need to attach the system underneath your sink, but the RO unit, which does the purification work,RO membrane & filters, chrome RO faucet & RO adapter, Drain saddle, 3/8in feed water adapter with shut off valve, and complete instructions.
- All components of this system meet or exceed NSF standards regarding water purity performance and the safety of materials so you can trust that it will clean your water to the utmost standards.
- The Home Master TMAFC-ERP Artesian Full Contact Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System is also Backed by 5-year warranty which is nice because other comparable filters are usually equipped with something like an 12-18 month warranty.
- Their 7-stage filtration system claims to filter out 99% of toxic chemicals like chloramine, chlorine, and much more.
- The filters that come with this system are long lasting, and very easy to use.
- Has a built in non-electric permeate pump that’s great for the environment and you because it cuts down on waste and increases the amount of water flowing directly to you.
- Uses a remineralization process to put back in the healthy minerals that may have been taken out during the filtration process.
Overall the Home Master TMAFC-ERP Artesian Full Contact Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System seems like it may have a lot that you would ask from a home water filtration system. It’s got a patented 7 stage water filtration and purification process. It reminerlizes and adjusts natural pH of water for better health benefits and even better taste.
Uses special catalytic carbon media in its filters to filter out very resistant chemicals that other systems wouldn't be able to filter out. The kit is sent to you all ready to go, no frustrating assembly required. Not only is it good for you and your family but also the environment by reducing waste and promoting production.
Designed perfectly to fit under your sink cabinet and comes with an awesome 5 year warranty if anything should happen. Although in the end you need to take into account the high-end price tag, if that fits in your budget, and the fact that the production rate is only about 50 gallons per day. Would this work for you and your family?
- Uses 7 stages of filtration to give you pure, clean water. This process Removes toxic chemicals such as heavy metals, chloramine, chlorine, and even pharmaceuticals just to name a few.
- Patented “full contact” remineralization system remineralizes water which makes for great taste with the benefits of calcium and magnesium minerals that some filters tend to leave out. Other filters tend to also leave the water more on the acidic side whereas the Home Master TMAFC-ERP Artesian Full Contact Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System adjusts and balances out the waters natural pH levels by passing it through 2 stages of its remineralization and purification process.
- Environmentally friendly; The non-electric permeate pump helps to cut down on wasted water by 80% and also increasing the production of water by 50%.
- Great design prevents common problems that are found in other systems such as canister filter housing leaks, slow flow rate, high water waste and acidic tasting water.
- It fits perfect under the sink cabinet, plus looks neat and modern.
- Backed by a 5 year long warranty
- Filters are easy to change, no wrenches or other tools required, and actually the whole filter housing is changed annually not just the canisters like in a lot of systems. This prevents bacteria, sediment, and biofilm to build up over time which would cause them to not function properly.
- Uses specially crafted catalytic carbon filtration media in the carbon filters which is needed to filter out the resistant chemical known as chloramine which is now replacing chlorine. Regular carbon filters that are used in other systems are unable to remove this chemical.
- Cost is definitely on the higher end of water filters so you may need to budget accordingly and decide if this particular system is right for you.
- Has a water production rate of 50 gallons per day which may be considered on the low end compared to other filter systems that may produce 90 gallons a day.