The Watts RV PRO-1000 OR M7002 10000 Grains Portable Water Softener was designed and manufactured to offer water softening services to a person on the move. The portability of the equipment facilitates water softening solutions to people on the move. It can be installed in an RV for water softening on the road. Its small size also covers for water softening in small houses, also for those camping, this is a perfect equipment to meet their water softening needs.
The Watts RV PRO-1000 OR M7002 10000 Grains Portable Water Softener uses common salt to soften water, hence lowering the cost of water softening by a great margin. However the auto recharge present in other equipment meant for this purpose is absent, probably because of the compactness and portability of its design. The manually done regeneration process takes up to forty minutes to be completed.
It has a compact design that is practically suitable on the road, It has a cradle base attached to the tank offering the great stability of the equipment. This equipment is relatively cost-effective because of the low maintenance and acquisition cost. The regeneration process, however, manually is quite efficient.
Watts RV PRO-1000 OR M7002 10000 Grains Portable Water Softener Features:
- 10000-grain capacity
- The Watts RV PRO-1000 OR M7002 10000 Grains Portable Water Softener features a custom designed flow valve that allows the softener to be regenerated without connecting then disconnecting the system all over again.
- High flow rates of up to four gallons per minute with no pressure drop in the water flow.
- A built-in drain line for efficient regeneration. This feature is majorly responsible for the regeneration process. Efficiency is increased greatly because of this feature.
- High capacity resin and a premium grade resin tank for greater effectiveness. The better the quality of the resin the better and more efficient the regeneration process, hence better quality water.
- Compact and mobile design. This system is relatively light, at twenty-four pounds in weight it is really portable and it can almost fit anywhere if installed in an RV.
- It has a ten-year warranty
- It features a full cradle base that provides stability to the whole system especially when you are on the move. You get water softening services without worrying about security of the equipment; damage from toppling over
The Watts RV PRO-1000 OR M7002 10000 Grains Portable Water Softener is a device which is specifically made to serve a person on the move. It does so to maximum efficiency and at a low maintenance and running cost. If you are a guy with an RV, a small house or a traveler then this product was made to meet your needs.It serves perfectly given the above parameters.
- The device is highly portable. Owing to its light weight and relatively small dimensions, this system is easy to transport and also easy to install in a mobile vehicle.
- It is cost effective when it comes to its operation and maintenance. It offers a great bargain to those who want to spend less but gets quality water softening solutions. The buying price of the Watts RV PRO-1000 OR M7002 10000 Grains Portable Water Softener is affordable.
- It is highly efficient since the quality of water you get is excellent yet the cost of getting this is relatively low.
- It requires just pellet or common salt for its operation. The cost of water softening after installation of the system is minimal since you only require common table salt to soften your water. This is a really cost effective feature considering the quality of the water after softening.
- It comes with test strips to check water hardness before softening. Before you soften the water you get to check the hardness level of the water first, this way you will know before hand the amount of salt to be used in the regeneration process.
- The compact design means you do not have to take the assembly apart when you are refilling the salt. There's an opening reserved for this.
- It is limited by size, because of the effort taken in making the equipment as portable as it can get. Its reduced size means a reduced capacity in the amount of work it can get done. This limitation means that this system is only suited for small houses or small families.
- it requires manual regeneration. Since there's no automated regeneration process available for this system, you have to do the regeneration manually. This means that more work is required with this system.