The Fleck 7000 SXT is a water softener designed for large capacity homes or light commercial spaces. This water softener will prevent scale and calcium build-up inside of water fixtures in order to prevent white spotting on clothing, dishes, and other appliances. It is a durable, affordable, and high-performing alternative to other similar water softeners on the market because of its eco-friendly design. One of the main benefits of this water softener, comparatively to other water softeners on the market, is its electronic display that allows consumers to customize the water softener to the user’s needs without having to constantly reprogram the water softener.
The Fleck 7000 SXT Whole House Water Softener is one the the five best water softeners available. Read our article on the best water softeners of 2017 here.
Fleck 7000 SXT Whole House Water Softener Features:
- On demand metered control
- Dimensions: 18x33x62 in.
- The size of the softener is 80,000 grain, one of the largest on the market for large homes
- Provides water flow without significant pressure loss to large homes and small businesses
- 5 year warranty on controls
- 10 year warranty on the tank
- Can last up to 27 years without interruption
- Typically comes with 2.5 cubic feet of high-grade resin, a heavy-duty brine tank, and pipe connectors of required size
Overall, consumer feedback is positive for this product, and this system has received a very high rating from those who have tried it out after receiving it. Consumers who had this water softener installed properly gave the product the highest ratings because of the water softener’s performance.
Consumers who gave the product lower (but still above average) ratings did so because of installation issues or the lack of clarity in the instructions. Because of this, an interested user may want to consider having a professional install the system.
Consumers seem to prefer this softener to others because of the digital metered control that regulates the softer. Other softeners have manual dials that control timing and pressure, making this softener easier to use. Consumers like the adaptability of this water softener because of its ease to connect to different sizes of plumbing. The longevity of this water softener is also appealing because consumers will spend less money on repairs and replacements. Not only that, but this water softener is more eco-friendly than other water softeners because it uses less energy and salt. Consumers save both the environment and money!
This brand of water softener is cheaper than other comparable brands on the market, but has a reputation equal to more expensive, high quality water softener brands. This means consumers will be saving hundreds of dollars for about the same quality of service that other water softeners provide.
- The electronic, digital control system allows the user to program the water softener to do as needed. It is convenient and easy to use.
- The on-demand meter measures the actual amount of water used and restores the softener based on that usage.
- Can be connected to plumbing with multiple sizes of fittings, depending on the seller.
- This model of water softener uses less energy and salt than other water softeners, which helps the user save money and the environment.
- Delivers a steady flow of water that does not decrease in pressure regardless of usage.
- Can be disconnected and maintained easily because of the quick-connect clips used for installation.
- More affordable than comparable softeners on the market.
- There are more advantages than disadvantages for purchasing this system. The most common complaint about this water softener is about the inclusion of poor directions. According to some consumers, the water softener is difficult to install because the directions lack detail. Some consumers called the seller in order to obtain clearer directions, or researched online videos that illustrated how to install the product. A few consumers complain about damaged parts because of delivery, but were able to obtain undamaged parts by contacting the seller. However, these two qualities have little bearing on the product’s functionality. Some of the most common drawbacks to this type of water softener are as follows:
- Because this water softener is named after the control valve (Fleck 7000SXT), some of the hardware (resin, tanks, etc.) may come in different sizes, or not at all, depending on the seller. Some sellers, who charge for installation, include providing resin in the cost of installation.
- Because of the size of the water softener, it is not made for smaller homes or large businesses. It is more useful for large homes with higher water demands.
Fleck 7000 SXT Whole House Water Softener 80,000 Grains
- Whole House High Flow Water Softener Great For Large Homes / Light Commercial
- Metered On-Demand Ultra Efficient Water Softener Saving You $ On Salt & Water
- Complete System Comes With A 5 Year Warranty On The Valve & 10 Years On The Tanks
- The Most Popular High Flow Fleck Water Softener-Male Threaded Bypass Included Free Of Charge